Xiaomi continues its camera promotions for the Xiaomi Mi 11, which it recently released globally. This time Ultra Night Mode is in the foreground.
Xiaomi, who shared some images reflected from the camera of the top model Xiaomi Mi 11 from his social media account the other day, is focusing on video shooting capabilities this time. The Ultra Night Video mode on the Mi 11 brings the video shooting light in dark and low light conditions to almost daytime level.
In the promotional video released by Xiaomi for Ultra Night Video Mode, the lights of the stage dim after the warning from the drummer and the M11 starts recording in Ultra Night Video mode. If there is no trick or correction in the images, we can say that Mi 11 has done a lot of work at this point.
You can browse the video in the lower section.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Specifications
- 6.81 inch 1440 × 3040 pixel 2K resolution, 515 ppi HDR10 + supported AMOLED-based display with 120Hz scanning speed, 1.500 nits brightness, 1.771 nits
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor with 5nm manufacturing process (One 2.84GHz Cortex X1 + Three 2.42GHz Cortex-A78 + Four 1.80Ghz Cortex A55), Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB / 256GB internal storage
- Triple rear camera; 1 / 1.33-inch f / 1.85 aperture main + 13-megapixel f / 2.4 aperture ultra-wide angle second + 5-megapixel f / 2.4-megapixel macro with 108-megapixel OIS support
- 20MP wide-angle front camera
- 4.600 mAh battery with 55W fast charging
- Android 11 and MIUI 12.5 interface
- Harman Kardon sound system