While the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra is one of the phones that revolutionized the camera side, the phone gives its first test against the S21 Ultra.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra seems to be mentioned for a long time with its camera features. As soon as it was introduced, the phone topped the Mate 40 Pro in the DxOMark camera rankings, and gave one of its first real-life tests against the Galaxy S21 Ultra.
You can take a look at the comparison images published by Ice Universe, one of the famous leak sources of the mobile world, in the rest of our news. First of all, let’s briefly talk about the camera features of the Mi 11 Ultra and Galaxy S21 Ultra.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Camera Features
- 50MP rear camera with 1 / 1.12 ″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f / 1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash (largest sensor in a modern smartphone)
- 48MP 128 ° ultra wide angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor, f / 2.2 aperture, OIS
48MP telephoto camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, f / 4.1 aperture, 5x optical, 10x hybrid, zoom up to 120x
- dToF sensor, vibration sensor, 8k at 30fps, 4K at 60fps, 960fps video recording at 720p
- 20MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture, Full HD video recording
Galaxy S21 Ultra Camera Features
- 108 megapixel main camera with 1 / 1.33 ” size and f / 1.8 aperture, OIS
- 12-megapixel Ultra-wide-angle lens camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- 10 megapixel Telephoto camera with f / 2.4 aperture, OIS
- 10 megapixel periscope lens with f / 4.9 aperture, OIS
- 40 megapixel front camera with f / 2.2 aperture, 4K video recording
Mi 11 Ultra 0.5X、S21 Ultra 0.6X
Mi 11 Ultra 1X、S21 Ultra 1X pic.twitter.com/145pG2MkiA
— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) March 30, 2021