Repair prices have been announced for Xiaomi’s new flagship Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra. Do not break the phone or your pocket will burn.
The flagship of the year, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, can be said to be the best phone on the Android front in terms of screen, video, charging, performance and other aspects. Repair prices of this model, which also took the title of the best photographic phone in the world, were announced today. These pocket-burning repair prices can cause you to wrap the phone in cotton and use it.
The table announced by Xiaomi shows that the most expensive component of the MXiaomi Mi 11 Ultra i 11 Ultra is the motherboard. The out-of-warranty repair price of the phone was announced as 2,400 yuan. Note that you can comfortably buy a Redmi K40 for this repair price. It is so expensive.
Now let’s get to the part by part repair price of the Mi 11 Ultra. You’ll have to pay $ 370 for the motherboard, $ 252 for the screen, $ 210 for the rear camera package, $ 27 for the battery replacement, $ 64 for the back panel and $ 13 for the front camera. Especially the fact that the screen and motherboard repair price is quite high shows that the phone has a really solid structure.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Features
- 6.81-inch Quad HD + (3200 × 1440 pixels) resolution AMOLED display, 20: 9 display format, HDR10 + support, 120 Hz refresh rate, 1700 nits (peak) brightness, MEMC, 100% DCI -P3 Wide Color Gamut, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- 1.1-inch size 126 x 294 pixel resolution AMOLED secondary rear screen, screen always on feature, 450 nits brightness
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR RAM / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM, 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 50MP rear camera with 1 / 1.12 ″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f / 1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash
- 48MP 128 ° ultra wide angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor, f / 2.2 aperture, OIS
- 48MP telephoto camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, f / 4.1 aperture, 5x optical, 10x hybrid, zoom up to 120x
- dToF sensor, vibration sensor, 8k at 30fps, 4K at 60fps, 960fps video recording at 720p
- 20MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor embedded in the screen with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Harman Kardon powered audio
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.38mm; Weight: 234g
- Water resistance (IP68)
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5.000mAh battery, 67 watt wired 67W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging, battery charging takes 36 minutes