Xiaomi’s camera guru, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, is really shattered this time. They didn’t open it up like that. They broke the phone!
Xiaomi appeared with the best camera phone in the world, Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, last week. This model, which is one of Xiaomi’s most expensive phones with a price of up to 1000 dollars, has been viewed today in shattered form. This time is not as open as you think. The phone you know is the man folded in half.
The phone, which was said to be destroyed in a bar, was unfortunately out of warranty due to user error. The out-of-warranty price of the Xiaomi Mi 11 motherboard is 2250 yuan, and the out-of-warranty repair price of the screen is 1430 yuan. In other words, Xiaomi, which has issued a repair fee of 3000 yuan, shows how heavy the price of breaking the phone is.
Xiaomi actually has an out-of-warranty repair service called MiCare for such cases. Thanks to MiCare, both the warranty is extended and out-of-warranty maintenance / repairs can be made.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Features
- 6.81-inch Quad HD + (3200 × 1440 pixels) resolution AMOLED display, 20: 9 display format, HDR10 + support, 120 Hz refresh rate, 1700 nits (peak) brightness, MEMC, 100% DCI -P3 Wide Color Gamut, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- 1.1-inch, 126 x 294 pixel resolution AMOLED secondary rear screen, screen always on feature, 450 nits brightness
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR RAM / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM, 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 50MP rear camera with 1 / 1.12 ″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f / 1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash
- 48MP 128 ° ultra wide angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor, f / 2.2 aperture
- 48MP telephoto camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, f / 4.1 aperture, 5x optical,
- 10x hybrid, zoom up to 120x
- dToF sensor, vibration sensor, 8k at 30fps, 4K at 60fps, 960fps video recording at 720p
- 20MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor embedded in the screen with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Harman Kardon powered audio
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.38mm; Weight: 234g
- Water resistance (IP68)
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5.000mAh battery, 67 watt wired, 67W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging, battery charging takes place in 36 minutes.