The camera features of the Xiaomi Mi 11i, the global version of the Redmi K40 Pro +, looks very strong. Let’s take a look at the sample shots.
Xiaomi will market the Redmi K40 Pro + smartphone, which it announced in China, under the name Xiami Mi 11i in Europe. The phone, which has a 108 megapixel triple rear camera, is powered by the Snapdragon 888 processor. The first camera samples of the phone, which is slightly more affordable compared to the Mi 11, look fine.
The camera samples taken under macro and low light in the lower part show that the Mi 11i is not inferior to the upper segment phones, even better than some, despite its more affordable price. Our hope is that the phone, whose European price is announced as € 650, will be offered for sale in our country. If there is an improvement at this point, we will transfer it to you immediately. In the continuation of our news, you can find both all camera samples and the features of the phone.
Xiaomi Mi 11i Specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD resolution E4 AMOLED True Tone display with 120Hz scanning speed and 360Hz touch sensitivity. It is capable of DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10 + and a maximum brightness of 1300 nits. Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Snapdragon 888 chipset
- 128GB and 256GB Memory UFS 3.1 support
- 8GB RAM LPDDR5 support
- 108MP main f / 1.75 1 / 1.52 50 Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor, 5MP telephoto macro camera with 50mm focal length on the rear, 8MP 119 ° ultra wide angle third lens
- 20-megapixel selfie camera on the front
- Recording in 4K at 30 fps
- New features such as VLOG mode, Magic Clone, macro video recording
support for a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi 6, Dolby
- Atmos enabled stereo speakers, High-Resolution Audio, and Wireless High-Resolution Audio
- 4,520 mAh battery power and 33W fast charging
- Android 11 and MIUI 12 interface