The familiar phone Xiaomi made the announcement the other day, Xiaomi Mi 11i came out of the box. Let’s see what’s in the box.
This familiar phone, which was unveiled at Xiaomi’s extensive event last day, is out of the box. We say familiar, because the Mi 11i is the global version of the previously introduced Redmi K40 Pro Plus.
Mi 11i will start to make its appearance in Europe soon. Xiaomi shared a post on its Twitter account today in order to keep the interest in the phone high. Here, when the Mi 11i was taken out of the box, a curious detail became clear. The Mi 11i includes a new generation 33 watt fast charger in the box.
Powered by the Snapdragon 888 processor and has a 108-megapixel triple rear camera package, the phone is available in 128GB and 256GB versions.
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage: 649 Euros
- 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage: 699 Euros
Xiaomi Mi 11i Specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD resolution E4 AMOLED True Tone display with 120Hz scanning speed and 360Hz touch sensitivity. It has the DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10 + and a maximum brightness of 1300 nits. Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Snapdragon 888 chipset
- 128GB and 256GB Memory UFS 3.1 support
- 8GB RAM LPDDR5 support
- 108 megapixel f / 1.75 1 / 1.52 ″ 108MP main camera with Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor on the rear, 5MP telephoto macro camera with 50mm focal length, 8MP 119 ° ultra wide angle third lens
- 20-megapixel selfie camera on the front
- Recording in 4K at 30 fps
- New features such as VLOG mode, Magic Clone, macro video recording
support for a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi 6, Dolby Atmos enabled stereo speakers, High-Resolution Audio, and Wireless High-Resolution Audio
- 4,520 mAh battery power and 33W fast charging
- Android 11 and MIUI 12 interface