Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro went on sale in India. It is possible to buy the device at the pre-order stage with a discount!
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro is starting to take place in the markets as an important top segment device of the Chinese giant brand. The device, which is available for sale on Amazon for India, is currently in the pre-order stage. It is also possible to purchase the device from the Xiaomi official website. Let’s look at the details!
The model, which looks very stylish and shows that it is a high-end device, has two different variants. The 8GB RAM + 128GB storage version is available for 39,999INR ($ 541) and the 8GB RAM + 256GB version is available for 41,999INR ($ 569).
The device has color options such as Sky Silver, Cosmic Black and Glacier White. The device is currently in the pre-order stage. HDFC Bank offers a discount of 4,000RS, or about $ 54, to customers who currently want to purchase the device. Moreover, there is also the option of demand installments. It must be said that Xiaomi compared this device with the OnePlus 9. You can find that image below.
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro Features
- 67-inch full HD + (2400 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display, HDR10 +, 120Hz refresh rate, 1300nit maximum brightness, 5,000,000: 1 (Min) contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Mi 11X Pro – Octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM- 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Camera Features:
- 1 / 1.52 ″ 108MP rear camera with Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor, f / 1.75 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP 119 ° ultra wide angle lens with f / 2.2 aperture
- 5MP telemacro camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- 20MP front camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.7x 76.4 x 7.8mm; Weight: 196 g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, USB Type-C
- 4520mAh battery with 33W fast charging