Xiaomi Mi 6 2021 News: Recent developments show that Xiaomi is working on an updated version of the Mi 6. So what will the Xiaomi Mi 6 2021 features be?
Although four years have passed since its introduction, an updated version of the Xiaomi Mi 6, which is used by more than 2 million people, is coming. The phone, which is expected to debut under the name Xiaomi Mi 6 2021, will stand out with its compact structure.
The Mi 11 series already includes the Mi 11 Lite model, which is one of the thinnest and lightest phones in the mobile world, both in thickness and weight. However, Xiaomi plans to announce a smaller phone in terms of screen size. The Mi 6 2021 will likely appear in a one-handed display form like the Sony Xperia Compact series.
In some recent information, we learned that Xiaomi is working on a phone with the code name “mercury”. Features of the phone include 120Hz screen scanning rate, 12 megapixel main camera, ultra wide-angle camera and telephoto camera that performs 5x optical zoom. There are already some claims that this phone we are talking about will be Mi 6 2021 Edition.
A Xiaomi phone with a small screen and powerful features will attract the attention of the user if the price balance is provided. We will continue to convey as there are developments on the Mi 6 2021 front.
What would you say to remember the main features of Mi 6, one of the phones that was introduced four years ago and left a mark in the smartphone world.
Main Features of Xiaomi Mi 6
- 5.15-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) IPS LCD display, 600 nits brightness, 94.4% NTSC color gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- 2.45GHz octa-core Snapdragon 835 processor with 10nm manufacturing process, Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB/128GB (UFS) internal storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- Resistant to water splashes
- 12MP rear camera with 1.25μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording, 12MP secondary rear camera with 1.0μm pixel size, 52mm portrait lens, f/2.6 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 145.17x 70.49×7.45 mm; Weight: 168g / 182g (ceramic)
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual band (2×2 MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3350mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, 18W fast charging