Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro News; The MIUI 12.5 update for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro has started to be distributed. Let’s see what the update brings to the phone sold in Turkey.
Xiaomi Mi 9T and Mi 9T Pro, the global versions of Redmi K20 and K20 Pro, met with intense interest from users in many countries where they were offered for sale. The phones have been discontinued, but Xiaomi has not stopped releasing the update. The MIUI 12.5 update has been released for the affordable high-end phone, the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro.
The update, which carries the MIUI 188.8.131.52 RFKEUXM version number, has started to meet Mi 9T Pro users in Europe. In addition to the improvements and fixes that included MIUI 12.5 in the system, the update also includes June 2021 security patches.
On the other hand, Xiaomi will upgrade fourteen phones to MIUI 12.5 in July. The list is as follows:
- Mi 10 , Mi 10 Lite 5G , Mi 10T Lite
- Mi Note 10 , Mi Note 10 Pro , Mi Note 10 Lite
- Redmi Note 9 , Redmi Note 9 Pro , Redmi Note 9S , Redmi Note 9T
- Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Redmi 9
- POCO X3 NFC
- POCO F2 Pro
What Does Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro MIUI 12.5 Update Bring?
- More stable system interface
- Faster and less memory consuming system (35% faster, 25% less battery)
- Boosts computing power – 20 times more processing power
- It adds a new MIUI light cone motion effect architecture. This also greatly enhances the full scene animation experience.
- It adds real-life feedback, creates a rich tactile library, and also provides a natural tactile experience.
- Adds specially designed system sound effects for dual speakers
- MIUI 12.5 update adds a new Snow Mountain Super Wallpaper
- Adds third-party fonts to support infinite thickness adjustment
- It also optimizes personalized functions such as wallpaper, animation and sound of the collection system.
- Seamless collaboration between mobile phones and computers
- Adds fuzzy positioning based on different privacy technology to protect your location information
- New app store, each app comes with its own privacy instructions
- New privacy risk detection
- Add album images to prevent accidental deletion