Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold, which was put up for sale the other day, came out of the box. How about looking at Xiaomi’s foldable phone from every angle.
Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold, one of the most prominent phones of the last period, was put up for sale in China the other day. The company’s first foldable phone attracted a lot of attention from users in its country. The phone, which has run out of stocks in a short time, will soon be on the shelves again. It is also among the information that the phone will be available globally in May.
After the launch of the Mi Mix Fold and reaching the end consumer, box opening videos started to come. You can take a closer look at all the design details and box contents of the phone in the lower section. Again, in the rest of our news, you can find all the features of Mi Mix Fold. When you look at the photos in the lower part, the space in between will not go unnoticed, especially when the phone is turned off. In the new generation foldable phones of Samsung and Huawei, this gap is almost non-existent.
Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold features
- 8.01-inch Quad HD + (2480 x 1860 pixels) resolution AMOLED internal display, HDR10 + display, 60 Hz refresh rate, 900 nits (peak) brightness, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut
- 6.5 inch AMOLED external display with 2520 x 840 pixel resolution, 900 nits brightness, Dolby Vision support,
- 5nm octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB / 16GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM / 512GBUFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 1 / 1.52 ″ Samsung ISOCELL HM2 108MP rear camera, f / 1.75 aperture, LED flash, 7µm, dual pixel PDAF
- 8 megapixel telephoto / macro with liquid lens, 80mm equivalent focal length, 3cm minimum focus distance, 30x zoom
- 13MP 123 ° ultra wide angle lens, f /2.4 aperture
- 8K @ 24 / 30fps, 4K @ 30 / 60fps, 1080p @ 30 / 60fps video recording
- 20 MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Quad speaker 3D panoramic sound system, Dual 1216 speakers,
- Harman Kardon supported sound
- Dimensions: Expanded: 173.27x 133.38 x 7.62mm, Folded: 173.27 x 69.8 x 17.2mm; Weight: 317g (Black) / 332g (Ceramic)
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5,020mAh battery with 67W wired fast charging