Xiaomi TV industry was not idle this year. Today, surprisingly, the Xiaomi Mi QLED TV model is introduced. The $ 750 TV will hurt a lot.
Xiaomi has launched the Xiaomi Mi QLED TV model, the latest smart TV in India as the company promised. 4K TV, Dolby Vision, HDR 10+ and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) support, this TV is equipped with Quantum Dot nanocrystals to produce pure colors and enhance image vibrancy. Using the Reality Flow technology, the TV uses a special MEMC chip to prevent blur for sports broadcasts and games.
Xiaomi’s new TV has an ultra-thin aluminum frame that offers a 96 percent screen-to-body ratio and a carbon coating on the back. In addition, this TV includes Google Assistant and Chromecast. Our TV, which comes with Android TV 10, will have a very affordable price of $ 750.
Xiaomi does not forget about gamers either. The TV has higher bandwidth, Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and 5ms input lag at 4K 60 FPS for best gaming experience with HDMI 2.1.
Note that the TV also has 6 loudspeaker setups of 30W, equipped with 4 mid-range speakers and 2 tweeters.
Xiaomi Mi QLED TV 4K features
- 55-inch 4K resolution display with 100 percent NTSC Color Gamut, 95 percent DCPI-3 color gamut, Reality Flow, Auto Low Latency Mode, 5 ms response time
- Quad-core MediaTek MT9611 (A55) processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB storage
- Android TV 10 operating system
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2 × 2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI 2.1 (1 ARC included), 2 x USB, S / PDIF, Ethernet
- AV1, H.265, H.264, H.263, VP8 / VP9. MPEG1 / 2 etc.
- Mi Voice remote control
- 6 speaker systems with 30W power (4 full range drivers, 2 tweeters), Frequency range 60-20KHz, Dolby Audio, DTS-HD