MIUI 12.5 News: Xiaomi has released the MIUI 12.5 update for Redmi Note 7 Pro, one of the most popular phones of a period. What does the update bring?
Xiaomi has released the MIUI 12.5 update for the Redmi Note 7 Pro, a phone special for its sub-brand Redmi. Let’s remind you that the Redmi Note 7 Pro is also the first phone of the brand with a 48-megapixel camera.
The phone has now started receiving the MIUI 12.5 update in China bearing the version number V220.127.116.11.QFHCNXM. The update, which was transferred to a limited user base in the first place, will be offered to wider audiences if there are no problems.
The MIUI 12.5 update unfortunately does not bring the Android 11 version. In fact, it seems unlikely that the phone will be upgraded to Android 11 in the next period. The update will soon be rolled out for the Redmi Note 7, which is also available in wider markets.
What Does Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 Update Offer?
- More stable system interface
- Faster and less memory consuming system (35% faster, 25% less battery)
- Boosts computing power – 20 times more processing power
- It adds a new MIUI light cone motion effect architecture. This also greatly enhances the full scene animation experience.
- It adds real-life feedback, creates a rich tactile library, and also provides a natural tactile experience.
- Adds specially designed system sound effects for dual speakers
- MIUI 12.5 update adds a new Snow Mountain Super Wallpaper
- Adds third-party fonts to support infinite thickness adjustment
- It also optimizes personalized functions such as wallpaper, animation and sound of the collection system.
- Seamless collaboration between mobile phones and computers
- Adds fuzzy positioning based on different privacy technology to protect your location information
- New app store, each app comes with its own privacy instructions
- New privacy risk detection
- Add album images to prevent accidental deletion