Xiaomi smartwatch News; We will see wireless charging support in the next Xiaomi smartwatch models. Xiaomi will finally catch up with its competitors with this feature.
Xiaomi, which has achieved great success with Mi Band models in wearable technologies, especially in the smart bracelet series, is still far behind its competitors when it comes to smart watches. With the next Mi Watch, this difference can be made, as a Xiaomi smartwatch with advanced features is on the way.
Xiaomi offers users a variety of smartwatch models in many markets, but none of them have wireless charging. Instead, all watches are charged using a magnetic mount. New information suggests that the company is working on a smartwatch with wireless charging support.
Images obtained from the developer version of the MIUI interface show that a Xiaomi branded smartwatch is charged with the reverse charging feature on smartphones. Here “Wireless reverse charging will stop charging when the phone’s power reaches 60 percent.” The phrase is also noteworthy.
It is unclear when Xiaomi will announce the smartwatch with wireless charging support. It will not be a surprise to see a smartwatch with the Mi Mix series in the second half of the year.
- 1.39-inch AMOLED display with 454×454 pixels resolution
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity to connect devices running Android 4.4 and iOS 10 and above
- Heart rate sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, barometric sensor, ambient light sensor
- Sleep tracking, Fitness tracking, 17 professional sports modes and 100 extended sports modes
- Blood oxygen (Spo2) measurement
- Xiaoai voice assistant
- 12nm GPS chip supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou
- NFC for payments
- Dimensions: 45.9 x 53.35 x 11.8mm; Weight: 32.5g
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5 ATM)
- 420 mAh battery with up to 16 days of battery life, 22 days of use in long battery life mode, 50 hours of use with continuous GPS use