Sony, one of the most successful Japanese manufacturers, presented Android 11 to its admiral, which it introduced last year; The promise made for the Xperia 1 II has been kept!
The Xperia 1 II, an admiral introduced last year and trusted by Sony, has the new Android version as promised; It got Android 11. Receiving the most up-to-date Android version along with many functional features; but not submitted to the Turkey market admiral, it took the first users in Taiwan against the new update.
Android 11 update, with build number 58.1.A.0.921, also hosts a 933 MB size and the November 2020 security patch. At the same time, the update includes;
- 4K HDR 120fps slow motion video recording with Cinema Pro application (previously 4K HDR 60fps)
- Added new MR mode to set / save frequently used options in Photo Pro app
- Added 5G + 4G dual SIM standby (previously 4G + 4G)
- Special options offered for 80% and 90% in BatteryCare
- “Screen recording” added to notification bar
- New wallpapers added
- Long press the power button to switch to smart home control
- It is ensured that Wi-Fi and hotspot can be opened at the same time
Modem (baseband version) updated
Xperia 1 II specifications
- 6.5-inch, 3840 × 1644 pixel 4K resolution, 613ppi density, 21: 9 screen format 1 billion colors supported OLED display. 84% screen-to-body ratio.
- Gorilla Glass protection. HDR BT2020 support
- Snapdragon 865 chipset
- 256GB Memory
- 8GB RAM
- At the rear, 24mm 12-megapixel main at f / 1.7 aperture, 12-megapixel wide angle at 16mm f / 2.2 aperture, f / 2.4 aperture 12-megapixel telephoto lens with 70mm focal length, and 0.3-megapixel 3D ToF camera
- Front 8-megapixel selfie camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- 4,000 mAh battery wireless charging support and 21W fast charging support
- 166mm x 72mm x 7.9mm and 181 grams in weight
- IP65 and IP68 water and dust resistant
- DualShock 4 and later support