Xperia 1 III News: Sony’s flagship model, Xperia 1 III, went on sale today in the United States. The phone draws attention with its quite high price compared to its competitors.
Japanese technology giant Sony, which has not been able to find its hopes for a long time in the phone industry, today appeared before users in America with its new flagship model, the Xperia 1 III. Powered by the Snapdragon 888 chipset and 12 GB of RAM, this phone has the features that make the dreams of photography enthusiasts. However, the high price tag seems to cause the Xperia 1 III to fail.
Sony is demanding exactly $1,299 for its new flagship. However, those who buy this phone with a pre-order will have Sony’s gestures. Users who pre-order will receive $230 worth of WF-1000XM3 ANX headphones and $540 worth of 43,200 Call of Duty: Mobile CP Points. Especially CoD enthusiasts should definitely evaluate this pre-order.
This phone, which comes with a 6.5-inch 4K resolution 21:9 CinemaWide OLED display, offers 120 Hz refresh. This screen, which we have no doubt that it will be selected as the best mobile screen in the world, will appeal to those who want a high-level experience. On the back of the phone, there is a 12 MP + 12 MP + 12 MP + iTOF 3D sensor. All of these lenses are signed by Zeiss. The technology offered by the phone in terms of sound also draws attention. The device has stereo speakers with 360 Reality Audio, 360 Spatial Sound, Dolby Atmos stabilization.
Sony Xperia 1 III Features
- 6.5-inch 21:9 CinemaWide OLED display; HDR10+ and BT.2020 color space, 4K resolution (1,644 x 3,840 pixels and 643 ppi), 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling and motion blur reduction support at 240Hz, protection with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- 2.84GHz octa-core Snapdragon 888 chipset, Adreno 660 GPU and Snapdragon X60 modem
- 12GB RAM and 256/512GB internal memory
- Connectivity: 5G (NSA / SA), 4G / VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 AC / AX, aptX & aptX HD with Bluetooth 5.2, LDAC and AAC, dual-band GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, NFC, USB Type-C 3.1 , 3.5mm audio jack;
- Sensors: accelerometer, barometer, compass, brightness, proximity, gyroscope;
- Android 11 software unit
- Sound: 360 Reality Audio, 360 Spatial Sound, stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos stabilization (40% more volume than the previous generation); Hi-Res Audio, Hi-Res Wireless Audio,
- IP65 / 68 certified water and dust protection, 30 minutes protection at 1.5 meters depth
- Quad rear camera with ZEISS lens
- 12-megapixel ( f/1.7) Exmor RS main camera with 1/1.7″ sensor with OIS support and 24mm equivalent focal length
- 1/2.6-inch, 12-megapixel ( f/2.2) Exmor RS ultra-wide-angle sensor, 16mm equivalent focal length, 0.67x zoom
- 1/2.9″ Exmor RS periscopic telephoto lens
- 12 megapixel OIS supported and variable focal length equivalent: 70mm ( f / 2.3) camera, 2.9x optical zoom, 105mm ( f / 2.8) 4.4x optical zoom
- iTOF 3D sensor
- Technology derived from Sony Alpha cameras that allows you to record slow motion video in 4K at 120 fps (with ultra wide angle lens), video recording in 21: 9 format at 24/25/30/60 fps, Real Time Tracking, Real Time Tracking, super resolution zoom with artificial intelligence, continuous shooting at 20 fps
- 8 megapixel front camera ( f / 2.4) with electronic stabilization (EIS)
- 4,500 mAh battery with wired fast charging at 30 watts (from 1% to 50% recharge in half an hour), support for wireless charging