ZTE’s under-display camera phone, the ZTE Axon 20, will no longer be exclusive to the Chinese market. The phone will be entering Europe very soon.
The Chinese ZTE was introduced with the world’s first under-screen camera phone ZTE Axon 20 in September. Good news came today for the phone, which was announced to be exclusive to the Chinese market in the first place. According to reports from ZTE, the phone will be available in the European market very soon.
The phone has a 6.92 inch 2460 x 1080 resolution OLED display. The phone, powered by the Snapdragon 765G chipset and 6 GB of RAM, is revolutionizing the camera. Because the 32 Megapixel front camera is integrated into the phone’s screen. So there is neither a notch nor a pop-up mechanism on the phone.
ZTE Axon 20 5G Technical Specifications
- 6.92 inch 2460 × 1080 resolution OLED with 90Hz scanning speed, 388ppi density screen, 1 billion colors
- Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Chipset / Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB and 8GB RAM options
- 128GB / 256GB internal storage
- On the rear 64 megapixel f / 1.8 aperture main + 8 megapixel f / 2.2 aperture 16mm ultra wide angle lens + 2 Megapixel f / 2.4 aperture depth sensor + 2 Megapixel f / 2.4 aperture macro camera
- Wide angle front camera positioned below the screen at 32 Megapixel f / 2.0 aperture
- Camera embedded in the screen and fingerprint sensor embedded in the screen (A first in the world in this regard)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
Bluetooth 5.1 support
- 4.220 mAh capacity battery
- Support 30W fast charging (60% charge in 30 minutes)