OnePlus, founded by engineers who left Oppo, appeared on the market in 2014 as the flagship killer. The brand, which has come across with many innovations in all this time, has gained a serious fan base in many countries around the world.
However, rising prices in the smartphone market forced OnePlus to produce products in the middle segment. The brand, which appeared with the OnePlus Nord series in the past days, is now preparing to appear with the new member of the series OnePlus N1 5G.
The company, which prepares the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro models in the upper segment, will raise the dust with the Nord series in the middle segment.
Although the technical details of the model are not known yet, it is estimated that it will replace the Nord N10. In this case, the smartphone is expected to be introduced at a price of about $ 399.
What are the OnePlus Nord 10 features?
- 6.49-inch IPS LCD screen with 1080 x 2400p Full HD + resolution
- Qualcomm SM6350 Snapdragon 690 5G (8 nm) chipset
- 128GB Expandable memory
- 6GB RAM
- 64-megapixel primary main camera on the back, 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens with 119-degree field of view, 5-megapixel depth sensor and 5-megapixel macro shooting sensor
- 16 megapixel selfie camera on the front
- Android 10 operating system and OxygenOS 10.5
- 4300 mAh battery power and 30W fast charging