Infinix, one of the manufacturers based in China, introduced the new Smart HD 2021 model!
The company offers the new Smart HD 2021 model for about 70 euros to India. So what does Infinix Smart HD 2021 offer?
Introduced with a 6.1-inch 720 × 1560 pixel HD + resolution screen, the Smart HD 2021 is powered by MediaTek Helio A20. This chip stands out with its 12nm manufacturing process and consists of four Cortex-A53 cores running at 1.8GHz. At the same time, this chip offers PowerVR GE8320 on the GPU side.
The phone, which comes out of the box with Android 10 GO and takes advantage of the XOS 6.2 interface unit, has 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. The device, which presents the single camera with f / 2.0 aperture on the back on the platform in the upper left corner, has a 5MP sensor on the front.
Infinix Smart HD 2021 Technical Specifications
- 6.1 inch 720 × 1560 pixel HD + resolution IPS LCD display with 60Hz scanning rate
- Quad-core MediaTek Helio A20 chipset with 12nm manufacturing process
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- Single camera; Main camera with 8MP resolution f / 2.0 aperture
- Front camera with 5MP resolution f / 2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint reader positioned on the back
- Dimensions: 158.3 x 75.2 x 9.8 mm
- Weight: 195 grams
- 5,000 mAh capacity battery
- 67 euros price