POCO M3 Pro 5G will be the new name of another model, although a new phone appears. A new phone is coming from Xiaomi sub-brand POCO.
Xiaomi recently brought the Redmi K40 series in India under the designation Xiaomi 11X Pro and Xiaomi 11X. In addition, the company is preparing a new entry-level 5G-powered smartphone. Judging by the information revealed during the certification process, this phone will be released under the name POCO M3 Pro 5G. Although the naming looks new, we are actually looking at a familiar phone.
POCO M3 Pro 5G is a familiar phone
This phone, which Xiaomi will present under the POCO brand, was previously introduced as Redmi Note 10 5G. Xiaomi will continue to confuse on the naming side, with the phone that will be showcased once again with a different name. Redmi Note 10 5G will be one of the phones that will enter our country. The phone, which was introduced at the event Redmi organized in our country in March, has not yet been put up for sale, although weeks have passed. You can take a look at the features of the phone in the rest of our news.
Redmi Note 10 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch full HD + (1080 × 2400 pixels) 20: 9 LCD screen, 90 Hz refresh, 500 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Two 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + six 2GHz Cortex-A55 cores), Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Based on Android 11, MIUI 12 can be upgraded to MIUI 12.5
- Support for dual sim cards
- 48 MP rear camera with f / 1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 2 MP macro camera with 2 MP depth and f / 2.4 aperture
- 8 MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92 mm; Weight: 190g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000 mAh battery with 18W fast charge