Redmi K40, one of the best in the mid-upper segment, receives a permanent price reduction. The discount was announced personally by Redmi.
The Redmi K40 country, which entered under the name POCO F3, is receiving a permanent price reduction in China. Redmi CEO Lu Weibing announced the discount through the Weibo account. The discount is currently only for the 12GB RAM / 256GB version of the phone.
For the top version offered for sale at $ 420, the price was reduced to $ 385. The interesting thing is that 8GB RAM + 256GB and 12GB RAM + 256GB versions come at the same price. Of course, users will prefer the model with more RAM. However, Redmi is expected to decrease the price in 8GB RAM + 256GB version in a short time.
Redmi K40 / POCO F3 Technical Specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD + (2400 x 1080 pixels) resolution AMOLED 20: 9 HDR10 + display, MEMC, 120Hz refresh rate, 1300nits (HBM) / 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5,000,000: 1 (Min) contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 7nm octa-core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 processor, Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM, 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, 8GB / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11, (MIUI 12.5 coming soon)
- Camera Features
- 48MP rear camera with 1 / 1.2 ″ Sony IMX582 sensor, f / 1.79 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP 119 ° ultra wide angle lens with f / 2.4 aperture,
- 5MP telemacro camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- 20MP front camera with f / 2.4 aperture, 0.8μm pixel size
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.7x 76.4 x 7.8mm; Weight: 196 g
- 5G SA / NSA (Dual SIM in Pro), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC
- 4,520 mAh with 33W wired fast charging