Endurance test video for Redmi Note 10 Pro has been released. Let’s see how the affordable phone is resistant to bumps and scratches?
Redmi Note 10 Pro will be unveiled in our country as of March 25. A series of durability tests were performed for the highly anticipated phone. The video was published by a YouTube channel called Gupta Information Systems. In the video, the phone is being tested for durability similar to those on the JerryRigEverything channel. The same channel has also recently released similar tests for the Redmi Note 10.
In the tests, the phone was first immersed in water for 5 minutes. Note 10 Pro has an IP52 certificate that; this only provides protection from splashes. The phone is taken out 5 minutes after immersion in water. Although it seems to be problematic at first, the leaking water in the SIM card section begins to show its effect on the motherboard after a few minutes.
When we look at the scratch test, the Note 10 Pro is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 glass on both the front and back. On the front, the screen starts to be scratched at the 6th level with deeper grooves on the 7th level. Scratch resistance is similar for the back. Although the camera module is glass, the LED cover is plastic. In addition, the frame of the device consists of plastic.
When it comes to the drop test, the device is first dropped from the four corners at waist level, and the phone continues to work despite the damage. Again, it remains operational when dropped on the back. When dropped on the screen from the front, the panel cracks and the phone stops working. Considering that it is a very low altitude, we can say that the phone failed the drop test. Now it’s time for the bending test. Watch and see what happened to the phone during bending in the video below. Still, let’s make the following reminder; If you buy a Note 10 Pro, do not put the phone in your back pocket and sit on it.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Features
- 6.67-inch Full HD + (1080 × 2400 pixels) 20: 9 AMOLED display, HDR10 +, 1200 nit brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 120 Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPU) Snapdragon 732G 8nm processor, Adreno 618
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM / 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Based on Android 11, MIUI 12 will be upgraded to MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 108MP main camera with f / 1.9 aperture Samsung HM2 sensor, LED Flash, 8MP 120 ° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 5MP telemacro camera
- 16 MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Water resistance (IP52)
- Dimensions: 164.5 × 76.15 × 8.1mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz, Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C
- 33W fast charging 5020mAh battery