Samsung continues to roll out Android 11 updates. The Android 11 and One UI 3.0 update, which started to be distributed for the Galaxy S10 Plus and Galaxy S10e, was not available for the median model of the series Galaxy S10.
The Galaxy S10 Android 11 update, which is said to be released at the end of January, was not released for the Galaxy S10, unlike other models in the series. Although it is not known what problems the update has caused in the model, which was withdrawn a while ago, it is estimated that the problem specific to the Galaxy S10 will be resolved in a short time and delivered to users.
Samsung, which has recently gained speed in updating, has already upgraded to the One UI 3.0 interface working with Android 11 in our country, Galaxy S10 Plus, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy Note 10 Lite, Galaxy M21, Galaxy A51, Galaxy Xcover Pro, Galaxy M31, Galaxy M30s and Galaxy We can list it as M31S.
Finally, it should be noted that the planned update calendar interval for the Galaxy S10 appears between January 1 and February 15, and it may be released within this range, as well as that Samsung may push this date forward.
Galaxy S10 features
- 6.1 inch Quad HD + (3040 × 1440 pixels) 550ppi, HDR10 +, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protected, Curved Dynamic AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9820 8nm processor, Mali-G76 MP12 GPU /
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 512GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie), One UI 1.1 interface
- Single / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera, f / 2.4-f / 1.5 variable aperture, OIS, 12MP telephoto lens, f / 2.4 aperture, 16MP 123 ° f / 2.2 aperture Ultra Wide sensor, 2X optical zoom, up to 10X digital zoom
- 10MP Dual Pixel front camera with 80 ° wide angle lens, f / 1.9 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Capacitive Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Dimensions: 149.9 × 70.4 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 157g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4 / 5GHz), VHT80 4 × 4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5,
- GLONASS enabled GPS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 3,400 mAh battery, fast both wired and wireless charging support and wireless