This time the front camera score of Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro was announced by DxOMark. What performance does the phone offer?
The DxOMark site has already reviewed the rear camera of the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro smartphone. It’s time for the front camera. Let’s see how the 20 megapixel camera embedded in the screen of the phone performs. First, let’s take a look at the technical details of the front camera.
- 20 MP, 1 / 3.4 ″ sensor size, 0.8µm pixel size
- F / 2.2 aperture lens with 27mm equivalent focal length
Display LED flash
- 1080p 30 fps (tested), 720p 30 fps, 720p 120 fps slow motion video recording
The front camera of the Mi 10T Pro manages to score 87 points in photography and 90 points in video shooting. The overall average score of the phone was determined as 88. While the Mi 10T Pro gets a similar score with mid-segment phones in photo shooting, it scores similar to the iPhone 11 Pro Max when it comes to video shooting.
The photos look good overall in the photo shoot. But the dynamic range is more limited compared to competitive models. White balance looks good in photos. The focal length allows you to focus on very close objects (30 cm), but as the distance increases, focusing becomes difficult. It is stated that the noise in the photos is also high compared to devices in the same category.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Specifications
- 6.67 inch FHD (1080 × 2400 pixels) resolution 144Hz scanning rate IPS LCD based display, 500 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-core Snapdragon 865 processor with 7 + nm manufacturing process (One
- 2.84GHz Kryo 585 + Three 2.42GHz Kryo 858 + Four 1.80Ghz Kryo 585), Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB internal storage (UFS 3.1)
- Android 10, MIUI 12
- Triple rear camera; 108MP 26mm wide angle main + 13MP 123˚ ultra wide angle second + 5MP macro third
- 20MP wide-angle front camera
- Fingerprint sensor positioned on the side
- Dimensions; 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.3mm, Weight; 218 grams
- 5000 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support
- Cosmic Black, Lunar Silver and Aurora Blue color options