Xiaomi’s new monster, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, has been dismantled. You should definitely see the huge camera module. Xiaomi has done it again.
Chinese technology giant Xiaomi recently introduced the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra model. The phone, which took the title of the phone with the best mobile camera in the world with the score it received from DxOMark, has been pinched, so to speak, today.
The phone, which is divided into parts via a Chinese YouTube channel, draws attention with its camera modules. We can say that the phone, which has the world’s largest mobile sensor, is officially the masterpiece of Xiaomi. The parts of the phone are assembled in such order that it seems that it will be possible to repair this phone even at home.
We can see that Xiaomi, which built the camera module on a single piece, covered this section with a separate piece. This model, which we can call the regular arrangement number 10, gives an eye to its competitors with its 900 dollar price.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Features
- 6.81-inch Quad HD + (3200 × 1440 pixels) resolution AMOLED display, 20: 9 display format, HDR10 + support, 120 Hz refresh rate, 1700 nits (peak) brightness, MEMC, 100% DCI -P3 Wide Color Gamut, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- 1.1-inch 126 x 294 pixel resolution AMOLED secondary rear screen, screen always on feature, 450 nits brightness
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR RAM / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM, 256GB / 512GB
- UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 50MP rear camera with 1 / 1.12 ″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f / 1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash
- 48MP 128 ° ultra wide angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor, f / 2.2 aperture
- 48MP telephoto camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, f / 4.1 aperture, 5x optical, 10x hybrid, zoom up to 120x
- dToF sensor, vibration sensor, 8k at 30fps, 4K at 60fps, 960fps video recording at 720p
- 20MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor embedded in the screen with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Harman Kardon powered audio
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.38mm; Weight: 234g
- Water resistance (IP68)
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5.000mAh battery, 67 watt wired, 67W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging, battery charging takes place in 36 minutes.